Kelly and I have been doing the Whole30 and we are on day 16. Say what you want about “diets”… I feel damn good, I’m eating well, and I’m spending a lot of time in the kitchen.
Things that are hard:
- being social (we live near too many breweries and I still am not totally clear on whether or not I can have kombucha…)
- some headaches here and there
- night shifts at work (I’M SURROUNDED BY SNACKS!)
Things that feel good:
- making lots of bone broth
- planning out meals (less waste!)
- feeling energized
- going up a notch on my belt buckle
- learning to use sugar free substitutes like coconut aminos
Here are some happenings from our kitchen 👩🏼🍳
Also, Kelly has to go on a work trip next week. Send her good vibes that she can push through.